Recruitment of IT Jobs vacancy in Karnataka State Remote Sensing Applications Centre 2019
Karnataka State Remote Sensing Applications Centre (KSRSAC), an autonomous organization under the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms, Govt. of Karnataka invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian Nationals for recruitment of hiring of experts on contract basis (Selected candidates will be appointed in KSRSAC purely on contract basis for a period of 3 years) for the following Government Job vacancy positions for Karnataka State Remote Sensing Applications Centre (KSRSAC). (Advertisement No. KSRSAC/156/Hiring of Experts/2019). Published for https://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com
|Government IT Jobs in KSRSAC 2019|
KSRSAC IT Jobs Recruitment 2019 Vacancies
- Group Head – Spatial Data and Database Management: 01 vacancy
- Group Head – Application Development: 01 vacancy
- Team Lead – Web and Mobile Application Development: 03 vacancies
- Team Lead –Application Support: 01 vacancy
- Test Lead Software Testing: 01 vacancy
- Sr. Analyst (> 6 yrs Exp) – Application Development Team: 10 vacancies
- Analyst (4-6 yrs exp) – Application Development Team: 15 vacancies
- Engineer (2-4 yrs exp) – Application Development Team: 10 vacancies
- Team Lead – Data and Database: 01 vacancy
- Sr. Analyst (> 7 yrs Exp) – GIS Data and Database Team: 10 vacancies
- Analyst (5- 7 yrs exp) – GIS Data and Database Team: 10 vacancies
- Project Management Consultants: 02 vacancies
- Business Consultants: 02 vacancies
- Trainee – GIS Engineer (0 – 1 yr exp): 03 vacancies
- Apprentice: 03 vacancies
How to Apply KSRSAC IT Jobs Recruitment 2019 Vacancies?
Apply Online on prescribed format at KSRSAC website from 31/10/2019 to 30/11/2019 only for Recruitment of IT Jobs in KSRSAC 2019 Vacancies.
Details and online submission
Please visit ‘Transport Dept.’ tab on KSRSAC Recruitment website on https://kgis.ksrsac.in/apply/ for details and online submission of application for Recruitment of IT Jobs KSRSAC 2019 Vacancies.